[Experts] Kranich and Bach grand actions

Nichols nicho@zianet.com
Mon, 17 Nov 2003 19:03:42 -0700

Ed, Wim, et al,
     This action has keyframe issues that would impact the decision to
replace, necessitating a new frame altogether, I believe. Also, the hammers
are sometimes very unique, with leather on the tails. I vote go original,
as the replaced action would probably detract more from the value than it
would add, once the costs are considered.

Just my 26 centavos,
Guy