[CAUT] new M & H plate screws?

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Tue Oct 30 15:49:42 MST 2007

Why was everything so oversized in those days for M and H.  Man, are they
heavy!!

Paul

John Ross <jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca>
Sent by: caut-bounces at ptg.org
10/30/2007 03:30 PM
Please respond to
College and University Technicians <caut at ptg.org>

College and University Technicians <caut at ptg.org>
cc

Subject
Re: [CAUT] new M & H plate screws?

Try John Schadler, 866 842-4266, of APSCO, he apparently kept the screw
part, when he sold to Schaff.
You might be wrong on the size 13, as I don't see it listed in the old
APSCO catalogue
John M. Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada
jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca