APSCO portable piano tilter

Ed Guerra edguerra@mail.utexas.edu
Thu, 09 Sep 1999 09:46:38 -0500

I have one of these and have managed to use it on some pianos, but not on
others.  The reason being is that some pianos have the back posts in different
spaces.  I bought one of these in the 70s and I had to take it to a machine
shop and have them make the part that goes under the piano longer and a bit
thicker.  I have not have trouble using it since I had this done.

Ed Guerra