hard dampers

HazenBannister@cs.com HazenBannister@cs.com
Fri, 7 Jun 2002 00:01:37 EDT

In a message dated 06/06/2002 11:44:08 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Tvak@AOL.COM
writes:

> You say that sandpapering was opening a can of
> worms...  In what respect?
>
> I would be interested to hear responses to this post.
>
> Tom Sivak

Tom,
  It can make a big difference ,getting rid of the oink sound.But sometimes
it will make them leak,which can be worse, especially when times tight,and
you're trying to go the extra mile and help out.Sometimes customers can
hardly afford the tuning,
no less new dampers, and trying to help can sometimes turn on you.I have sand
paper strips cut,the width of a single damper,and you shoe shine them ever
gently.
Best,
Hazen Bannister