Pin Driving Fluid: More info

Erwinspiano@AOL.COM Erwinspiano@AOL.COM
Thu, 13 Jun 2002 09:55:26 EDT

In a message dated 6/12/2002 11:02:31 PM Pacific Standard Time,
davidlovepianos@earthlink.net writes:

> Subj:Pin Driving Fluid: More info
> Date:6/12/2002 11:02:31 PM Pacific Standard Time
> From:<A HREF="mailto:davidlovepianos@earthlink.net">davidlovepianos@earthlink.net</A>
> To:<A HREF="mailto:pianotech@ptg.org">pianotech@ptg.org</A>
> Sent from the Internet
>
>          David

          Thanks so much for the research. Trix and I were just discussing
how to find this product yesterday. I'm hoping it takes some strain out of
the job so her arm doesn;t suffer as much from swinging the hammer.
  In fact we are going (driving) to Oregon in July. I'm guessing there's
Hazardous material ( penalties) chargeto ship the stuff very far. Need a
gallon while we're there.
  Thanks---Dale And Trix Erwin