Email Technology Question relating to Re: prepped piano HELP! (xlist)

David M. Porritt dm.porritt@verizon.net
Tue, 11 Mar 2003 07:51:51 -0600

David:

I don't separate them.  My filter is a simple one.  If it came from
any "ptg.org" address it goes in one folder, all others go to the
main folder.

I'm using a program called Calypso that I like a lot, but it is now
an orphan.  The company that sold it is no longer in the email
business.  Someday I'll have to replace it, but it still does all I
need it to do.  I just don't want to use the famous virus magnet for
email.

dave