Sliding pins

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Fri, 16 May 2003 07:43:39 -0400

Mike,

If you take the action out, you will probably find that the hammer butts
are the brass plate with screw type.  After you have all the center pins
in correct position, tighten all the butt plate screws from the back.  I
just did this a couple weeks ago.  Simple, and ends the walking pin
situation.

Regards,
Clyde