Hole in Soundboard for Damp Chaser cord

Joe Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Sun, 5 Dec 2004 10:16:15 -0800

Ron N said: "Not for any good reason I know of. Why?

Ron,
Obviously you haven't run into one that had a Buzz! Or, some hack had =
"chewed" a hole in the S.B.! Personally, I just don't like the idea of =
putting another hole in a S.B. To me, it's just asking for trouble. Oh, =
and then there's the one that was moved without unplugging it =
first..ripped/split up the sound nicely. Any other questions?<G>
Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain, Tool Police
Squares R I