Tuning Appointment cancellations

Keith McGavern kam544@gbronline.com
Thu, 16 Dec 2004 12:49:13 -0600

At 10:51 AM -0500 12/16/04, Doug Renz Piano Tuning wrote:
>What do you do about tuning cancellations?

It happens from time to time. Nothing to be concerned about.
Of course, the reason and attitude presented for the cancellation
would be factors to consider.

>What if a person cancels it twice? Do you have a
>cancellation policy? Any thoughts in this?

Twice? It happens, but seldom.

Policy? Only if cancellations were a recurring theme, and then I
would have to suspect my own practices in setting up the appointments.

Essentially, if you have never cancelled an appointment in your
entire life, you could theoretically be hard-nosed about it. But if
you have, a softer, understanding approach would seem appropriate.

Keith
--
Keith McGavern
Registered Piano Technician