fallboard flop

Isaac Sadigursky irs.pianos@earthlink.net
Thu, 16 Dec 2004 22:25:12 -0800

Regarding "falling" fallboard.. How about using old piano movers
trick:insert folded newspaper,cardboard,piece of felt or Hanckerchief
between open fallboard and rim of the piano on either side,this will make a
tight fit.This trick is useful when fallboard springs are worn or brocken
and fallboard keeps falling on player hands. Good luck
Isaac