plastic keytop glue

David Vanderhoofven david@vanderpiano.com
Sun, 19 Dec 2004 16:12:40 -0600

Hi Julia,

Respectfully, PVC-E (Polyvinyl Chloride Emulsion)glue and PVA (Polyvinyl
Acetate) glue are different types of glue.  They may smell the same and
feel the same to the touch, but they have a different chemical makeup and
have different uses.  I hope that the keytop you glued on using Elmer's
glue stay on all right.  I would perhaps use Elmer's to glue together two
pieces of wood.  But for gluing plastic keytops to wood keysticks, PVC-E
glue is what I would trust.

Sincerely,
David Vanderhoofven
Joplin, MO