Plastic action parts

MarinoPiano@aol.com MarinoPiano@aol.com
Tue, 21 Dec 2004 07:01:29 EST

To one and all I apologize for not signing my post praising the wonders,
efficiency, ease of regulation and operation of the ABS parts in the Kawai pianos.

More personal thoughts on that: As a pianist as well as a tech and rebuilder
as well as a Kawai salesman, in my 40 odd years in the piano business  I have
never played a more responsive and sensitive instrument than the Kawai grand
pianos with the ABS carbon based action.

I thought the original ABS was great, but Kawai has taken the next step in
developing the new action. I look at my hands playing and almost can't believe
what they are doing.  The pianos are inspiring and to me, the tonal response
and control is unparalleled.

PLAY ONE!!!  Cozy up to it!  Get to know it.  You WILL be impressed.

As Don says,, 38 years is long enough to prove a product.

Last week I sold a Kawai 608 console to a couple for their kid.  I started my
ABS spiel, the guy said, "Don't bother selling me on ABS, I sold it to
various manufacturers for years.  It is great stuff."

Even Larry Fine, (No relation to Moe and Curley) states that there is nothing
wrong with it.

Arthur Marino