Year End

lgulli2586 lgulli2586@rogers.com
Wed, 29 Dec 2004 09:07:03 -0500

Hello List:

2004 was a good year for me in southern Ontario.
In the big picutre, I dealt with the same number of clients as the year =
before...but $$$ income was way up. I re-organized some working space, =
drove less, made more. I did more suggestive selling for repairs and =
regulating. Also in my neck of the woods, not many care to work on older =
pianos. I am not a newbie so am not stuck with this, it is what I enjoy =
most. Breath a bit of life into some otherwise ignored pianos.

Richard, London ON Canada.