Tuning Levers

joel jones jajones2@wisc.edu
Wed, 29 Dec 2004 11:20:24 -0600

Matt
The suggestion of looking for new levers at the PTG Annual is sound
advice.

I have scheduled classes by Charles Faulk on the benefits of a titanium
hammer,.  He promises to introduce an even lighter tuning lever.

Dean Reyburn will feature a new ergonomic impact hammer in his class.

That's a sneak preview of what you can expect at the June 15-19
Institute.

Joel

Joel A. Jones
Institute Director