"should I stay or should I go?"

David Ilvedson ilvey@sbcglobal.net
Wed, 10 Nov 2004 16:34:13 -0800

You do the best you can in the situation.   I'm in total=
 agreement.   Another reason why I love my ETD.   I know, if I=
 have to, I can tune every string to the ETD and the piano will=
 sound pretty good.
David I.

From: antares <antares@euronet.nl>
To: Pianotech <pianotech@ptg.org>
Subject: Re: "should I stay or should I go?"

On the other hand Dave Skolnik,

Most of the time we have no choice but to grin and ignore.
I used to get incredibly furious, swear at people, stamp my feet=
 or even walk away from the scene in terrible anger.
And you know what?
The years went by, and I am still tuning in the same conditions.
And you know what?
I don't care anymore.

I ignore
and