Tune Lab Pocket split-sclae mode...was re: Inharmonicity factors

Cy Shuster 741662027@theshusters.org
Wed, 4 May 2005 09:46:26 -0400

Most detailed info is in the docs:
http://tunelab-world.com/downloads.html

In TuneLab version 2 (either pocket or laptop version; not 97), you =
simply select that option from the File menu (to create a new =
split-scale mode).  Many other nice features in version 2.

In version 1, you have to trigger it by a certain combination of =
inharmonicity readings: measure only one pair of adjacent notes (at the =
biggest iH break, usually wound-to-plain), and measure at least three =
notes below and above that pair.  It's in the Help for TuneLab.  It =
really works pretty well.

There are some hand-optimized spinet tuning files on Robert's site, as =
well (on the Downloads link above).

There's a TuneLab users list on Yahoo:

--Cy--

  ----- Original Message -----=20