acceptable pin torque (grey market)

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Fri, 2 Sep 2005 14:00:52 -0400

"...anyone have suggested torque parameters for when one should urge a =
customer to seek further redress on their "warrantied" purchase?"

My guess, from a legal standpoint, is that if the piano holds a tuning, =
the tuning pin torque is fine.

>From my standpoint, anything less than what I like would be =
unacceptable.

Now for the two sides to reach an agreement!

Terry Farrell

----- Original Message -----=20