Grand Touch

Roger Jolly roger.j at sasktel.net
Tue Jul 11 22:12:13 MDT 2006

Hi David,
                  With an average up weight of 28gms, I would seriously
doubt  there is too much lead in the keys.  Too much lead tends to give you
an up weight of 50% or less.
I know an over generalization.  <G>
My money is still going to be on the balance rail hole.  The problem is far
more endemic than we think.

Regards Roger