A 435 or A 440 ?

Isaac Sadigursky irs.pianos at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 26 22:27:55 MDT 2006

Hi,Byron! Regarding Perfect Pitch and beats [not beets] recognition: I carry
severall tuning forks,among them A-435,A-440,A-442 ,A-445 and a few altered
A-440 and with those forks I was able to prove to severall clients,some
Studio Musicians of high caliber,that all this is a myth.I,personally,do
have ""pefect Pitch",can tell any note on any instrument in a different zip
code,but it has nothing to do in our trade..All of us know that ,already.
Try to play with different tuning forks,it's amazing listening experience!!
Hope,this info helps.. Isaac

  _____