Tuning pins more longs

JIMRPT at aol.com JIMRPT at aol.com
Sat Jun 24 18:56:11 MDT 2006

In a message dated 6/24/06 8:16:51 PM, afinador at ig.com.br writes:

<< I promise a statue in the door of our workshop who to help me to find
tuning pins 6/0 or 7/0 longer than 2-1/2.>>

Fransico;

 I don't know where to get pins that long.
You could use the old pins. (clean them up as Joe suggested)
Just plug the old block with scrap pinblock material.......drill out the
block with a 3/8 inch bit .....cut some 3/8 inch plugs and seat them in the old
block with a tiny bit of glue......... then when the old holes are all plugged
drill new holes with a bit appropiate to the size of your old pins...then you
are set to go.
Just a thought.
Jim Bryant (FL)