[pianotech] Keyblock/frame bedding problem

William Monroe bill at a440piano.net
Thu Mar 3 13:31:30 MST 2011

Before that, check to see that there aren't shims glued or stuck to the
bottom of the cheek blocks.  If there are. remove them and see if that
brings it down enough.  Of course you'll want to watch and make sure you
still have enough clearance between the fallboard and the key tops.

William R. Monroe