[CAUT] Steinway Institutional Service Recommendations

Thomas Seay t.seay@mail.utexas.edu
Mon, 5 Dec 2005 13:50:39 -0600

Hi Stan,

 From the PTG Website:

Guidelines for Effective Institutional Piano Maintenance
by the College and University Technicians Committee
  Meet the unique challenge of servicing large inventories with this
helpful reference for technicians and administrators.

It is available on the PTG Website and costs $10.00 US.

Tom