Results are In! Re: moisture in wool or wood.

Sun, 14 Jan 2001 03:33:56 +0100

Nice reply... interesting experiment... and you are right... I was trying to be a
bit picky... but hey... it paid off didnt it. I take exception only at your last
paragraph... as it seems you misunderstood my errr.. pickiness a bit.. my point
was that Terrys experiment left us with very little information at all with
regards to the size, shape...  or... for that matter amount of compresssion that
would be eventually exerted on the felt. In short... I think I am more in
aggreement with you then you yourself are... <smile> (for a change)

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.