Piano Firing Missiles at Church Congregation

David M. Porritt dporritt@swbell.net
Sat, 27 Jan 2001 14:35:41 -0600

Bill:

Is she left handed?  I don't know about that scale but I work with a
"Spirit Filled" church some years ago that kept breaking bass strings on a
Samick (mostly G2).  I suspected the scale.  Finally, unable to believe
that this was their fault, they called someone else, thankfully!

dave