formula for Hammer softening solution?

Carol Beigel carolrpt@hotmail.com
Mon, 29 Jan 2001 17:05:41 -0500

Thank you for the formula!  I have already done the needle bit.  This is for
an Asian-built piano with a "player" installed on it that is unbelievably
loud.  It's the piano - not the player!  People who want to sit and talk
while listening to the world's great music deserve fabric softener on their
hammers!

Carol Beigel