Kawai Underlever Tray

Wallace Scherer p003520b@pb.seflin.org
Mon, 29 Jan 2001 19:25:54 -0500 (EST)

Sorry David, I can't help you with suggestions, but if there are any
Kawai engineers on the list, I would suggest that this problem David
mentioned is a design flaw. The standard flange shouldn't be used for
this application, but rather a more sturdy flange; a larger one.

Wally Scherer
Lake Worth, FL
My personal web page: <http://www.geocities.com/vienna/2411>
My business web page: <http://www.angelfire.com/biz6/afinetune>