Short Rant from my High Horse

Tue, 30 Jan 2001 15:39:58 +0100

And a very fine first rant it was.... but I am a bit confused...
did I miss some nasty stuff these past couple days... admitedly I
have been a bit out of it these past couple months but heck....
just a couple days practically the whole list had this like
wonderfull exchange with self Bill Bremmer in the flesh. Hey....
when we can do THAT... then things seem to be rolling rather
refreshedly.

Btw Bill... that WAS a nice thread... thouroughly enjoyed the
whole tomato...er... tomatoe...

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.