ptbiz file back-up

Tom Servinsky tompiano@gate.net
Fri, 1 Feb 2002 12:35:48 -0500

Terry,
Tell me more about the Internet backup service. This sound like the =
"cats meow". Are you paying additionally for this service or is this =
included with your internet provider?
Tom Servinsky,RPT
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Farrell=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Friday, February 01, 2002 10:13 AM
  Subject: Re: ptbiz file back-up

  Or, you can go one step further and increase your security 1,000-fold. =
Backup daily to an internet backup service. No MS Explorer, no floppy =
disks, no tapes, no clicking all over the place. I don't bother at all =
with the PTBiz backup "feature". I simply have designated a =
couple-hundred megs of data (includes all PTBiz files) that I back up =
daily. Two clicks and it usually takes only 2 to 5 minutes for the =
backup to run. This way you are protected from computer malfunction, =
theft, fire, flood, hurricane, tornado, most acts of war, etc. Just make =
sure your backup service is in another state. I back up to somewhere in =
an underground bunker outside of Pittsburg - they claim it will survive =
a nuclear attack (former military facility)!

  Terry Farrell
  Tampa, Florida
   =20
    ----- Original Message -----=20