cat on the lid

Court Stewart calexste@yahoo.com
Sun, 10 Feb 2002 11:27:36 -0500

Off topic, slightly askew.

Makes me think of the Jerky Boys bit I heard.  Normally those guys =
irritate/disgust me but they did one bit where they call a piano tech =
and tell him they have a problem with their piano. "My rottweiler's =
stuck in my piano!  He's caught in the wires and he's snapping at me!"  =
Pretty funny if a little crude.

-Court Stewart  =20
  Atlanta, GA
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: RptBob1@AOL.COM=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2002 10:04 AM
  Subject: Re: cat on the lid

  In a message dated 02/13/2002 8:58:49 AM Eastern Standard Time, =
doepke@fwi.com writes:=20

    Colleges,=20
    How may a client keep her cat from jumping onto the lid of her baby =
grand in=20
    order to look outside?  ( no rude replies, please...although several =
do come=20
    to mind)=20

  Put a large Bulldog on the lid first.  Ooops not supposed to be rude.  =
Sorry. (or a Pit Bull)=20

  Bob Bergantino=20