Drying down a panel

Overs Pianos sec@overspianos.com.au
Thu, 6 Nov 2003 23:08:38 +1100

David, Terry and other like minded heretics,

Thank you for your post Terry.

Images of our sound board panel conditioning box are included in the
Photogallery section on our website. Direct links to the pages are
below;

http://overspianos.com.au/drb1.html
This page shows a view into the drying box through the loading door,
and an outside view.

http://overspianos.com.au/drb2.html
This page shows the drying box without the side panel or the fan box
attached to the unit.

There is some explanatory text included on each page.

It takes some time to build the box, but you're young David, so
you'll get many years of use out of it should you decide to take the
plunge.

I received confirmation yesterday that the pianotech list can be a
dangerous environment to co-exist in from time to time - feeling very
singed I am.

Best,
Ron O.

--