Bachcheck Remover

David Ilvedson ilvey@sbcglobal.net
Sat, 23 Jul 2005 16:29:38 -0700

--2D496E1F-4133-439E-A293-5FCD7E2C0FC5
How do you put them on?

David Ilvedson
Registered Piano Technician
Toyota Corolla
4 doors, 6 windows,4 cylinders
Standard 4 speed transmission
30 miles mpg

Original message
From: Warren Fisher
To: Pianotech
Subject: Bachcheck Remover

It's been awhile since I changed any backchecks. In the process=
 of figuring out how I would do it I stumbled on to this method.=
 A scrap of 3/4 inch plywood sitting on the lift felts and a=
 small prybar pulls it straight out of the hole.  A bit of=
 serendipity is that the prybar pressing on the plywood holds the=
 end of the key down so it doesn't move.
Anybody else do it this way?
Warren

Warren Fisher- Navy Retired - Slidell, Louisiana
98 2500 Dodge Cummins TD, DTT Auto, Smart Controller, E-Brake,=
 ATF, EGT, and Boost gauges, Mag Hytec tranny and differential=
 pans, Aux. tranny cooler, 4" exhaust, monster air filter, engine=
 125 hp upgrade.
02 Titanium fiver 28E33, aerodynamic front end, 2-120W solr=
 panls, Friendship 2000 invrtr,
four Lifeline absorbed glass mat battries, Honda 5000 genset

--2D496E1F-4133-439E-A293-5FCD7E2C0FC5
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

--2D496E1F-4133-439E-A293-5FCD7E2C0FC5--

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: Backcheck Remover.jpg
Type: image/jpeg
Size: 46071 bytes