Is it a good idea to tuned on itself a piano outtuned becuse of humidity

Philippe Errembault phil.errembault at skynet.be
Fri Aug 18 15:17:57 MDT 2006

can I suggest the word "approximately" as an answers to your question ? :-D
Since I'm a newbie, I'm probably not yet as selective in the result as any of you

I wonder if, from an ethic point of view, we can call "savage beast" a birdcage upright (because of the cage) ;-)

Now, I don't feel it is as bad as you describe. I don't know if there are various qualities of wooden frame, but I just started by giving a quarter of turn on each string, one row of at a time, an then started tuning...

Now that's true, it moves quite quickly. thats precisely why I decided to learn tuning :-)

Philippe Errembault