etd's and ears

centipod at mac.com centipod at mac.com
Thu Feb 15 16:29:46 MST 2007

Fair enough, Rick - I should have read David's post more carefully.
Still, it seems that often the onus of proof seems to be on people
who use ETD's. As one who tuned for 18 years strictly aurally, and
now 9 years using Reyburn Cybertuner along with my ears (hybrid
tuning), that's just hard for me to relate to. I suppose I've
encountered too many tuners who've never even tried ETD's, yet feel
they can pronounce blanket negative judgements on the use of them.
That's where I'm coming from...

Respectfully,

Allen

Allen Wright