paid for pitch raise

A440 Piano Service a440 at bresnan.net
Fri Feb 16 07:08:01 MST 2007

P.S.  I should've added something in reply to this:

> Hi Norma,
>
> When do you stop "doing it for free"?

The little things I do for clients - maybe never......

I couldn't agree more.  You MUST take great care of Ms. American Express Gold Card.  But you also ALWAYS let them know in a nice, subtle way, that you did a little extra for them.  If it doesn't slow you down during the course of your service call, and it's really just a little thing like easing a bushing or adjusting a capstan or backcheck, do it and let 'em know you did that for them while you were at it.  (It might even provoke a discussion about further work!)