paid for pitch raise

Larry Trischetta ltpianoman at adelphia.net
Fri Feb 16 17:00:25 MST 2007

>But you also ALWAYS let them know in a nice, subtle way, that you did a
little extra for them.

I do freebe work as purely PR or sometimes just to help a friend out, but I
always let them know (in a nice way) by making out the invoice with the
regular price and then add "Less Courtesy Discount" of whatever the discount
is. That way, whether it be a friend or a client, they know it is a
professional job and they know how much it would've cost them and then of
course they know the break they got.
Larry Trischetta