Drumming up business

mccleskey112 at bellsouth.net mccleskey112 at bellsouth.net
Mon Apr 14 06:21:23 MDT 2008

Gregor: One thing about reminder cards is that they are non-threatening and safe. But they are expensive and time consuming over the long haul. Be brave and use the phone. You are already paying for it, use it. Here's how it works. When you finish tuning, ask the customer how often they would like to have their piano tuned. Then ask if they would like a reminder call. If the answer is yes, then schedule that call when you get home. When that date comes, make the call.
Gerald McCleskey