[pianotech] New Business from telephone enquiries

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Thu Jul 28 05:09:24 MDT 2011

Conversation is like a game of catch. If you catch the baseball and don’t
toss it back, then the game is over. Here are some questions you can use to
toss the ball back:

Can you tell me a little about your piano?

How long has it been since the piano has been tuned?

Are all the notes working?

What kind of piano is it?

Do you play it much?

How many people in your family are playing the piano?

Do you have it near a heating or a/c register?

Often it comes up that they just purchased the piano which can lead to other
questions. Do you need someone to move it? Etc.

Dean

Dean W May                        (812) 235-5272 voice and text

PianoRebuilders.com           (888) DEAN-MAY

Terre Haute IN 47802           Give us a LIKE on Facebook! Go to
PianoRebuilders.com

  _____