dropped piano

Alan Barnard tune4u at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 11 09:16:30 MDT 2006

Napalm.

More seriously, what is the actual question you are asking?

ALL is possible if the customer wants to spend the bucks, of course. I would write a detailed estimate, with whatever options are possible, and present it for a yea or nay. I would get agreement, beforehand, on a fee to cover the assessment and estimate and (this works very well for me) tell them that the evaluation fee will be subtracted from the grand total if they contract with you for the major work.

Alan Barnard
Salem, Missouri