Plate bolt question

Ron Boyd ronboyd_1 at juno.com
Mon Jul 17 21:48:09 MDT 2006

Geoff......Randy Potter has a good method described in his video
"Intermediate Repairing Techniques". If the bolt is stripped install "C"
clamps on both sides of the bolt so the plate doesn't move out and than
drill out the hole so it goes completely out the back of the piano. You than
install a bolt with nuts and washers and pull it up tight. I would think you
would use stainless steel for the bolt and washers so they don't rust.

Ron Boyd
Milwaukee, Wi